My Blog List

Friday, June 26, 2015

=Did I Did I Not?=

I don’t remember. Did I do that?
Did I just do that? What did I do?
I don’t know what I do. What do I do? Do I do anything? Did I do that?
What is it that I do when I do what I do? I don’t know. I don’t remember what I do. Did I do what I remembered? Do I remember what I do?
What do I do?
I don’t think I do anything. Did I just do that? I don’t know what I do. 
Do I do anything? What is it that I do when I do what I do? 
When do I do what I do when I remember what I do?
I don’t think I do anything.
Sometimes I think I’m going to do something.
I try to do something.
I thought I did something but it turns out I did nothing. Nothing. I do nothing. Am I nothing when I do nothing? Is anything I do worth anything I do?
Is anything I do nothing?
Do I do nothing?
Am I nothing? Do I do nothing
when I think I do something?
Am I anything when I do nothing?
Have I done anything?
Is anything I do worth anything I do?
Do I do nothing?
Did I do nothing?
I wish I did nothing.
I wish I said nothing.
I wish I’d done nothing up to now, nothing to say
nothing to do, nothing
to remember or not to remember,
nothing to regret doing or not doing.
If you didn't do want you wanted to do
did you do anything?
If you can't remember what you did
or didn't
did you do anything or nothing?
Is anything nothing?
Is nothing anything?
Is it too late to do nothing?
Is nothing too late?
What did I do?
Nothing in the end?
Is the end nothing?
Is nothing
nothing?
Do I hope for anything when I hope for nothing?
Is nothing something
to be hoped for?
Having said this much have I said nothing
having said nothing have I said anything
or nothing?
Is it possible to say nothing at all?
Did I do this?
If so, what have I done
if not?

No comments:

Post a Comment