My Blog List

Sunday, March 8, 2015

=10 cuts=

My doubt is
         everything.
Everything?




Last week I had a cutting this week I begin excessively to see.


dancing in unity more or less by chance I find him he did not care he felt no need to care




I once compared it to an empty path I walked along the chairs the shut up house the room with silences I had rather keep control of torn asunder. Yes, it's like yesterday morning its dust sheets on.



About 3 in the afternoon I'm becoming!



the human heart in my own way among other things


i see immense possibilities one thing out of another I'm right to have no fears However


cast one's eyes backwards the approach will be again


the river bank betweenYes, but to continue


the damned egotistical self






No comments:

Post a Comment