My Blog List

Saturday, May 30, 2015

=My Secret Pink Bible is Not to be Fucked With=

I don’t want to know
when people are born.
I don’t want to be told
when they die either.
I think they should just be here
and then not be here
like a puff of something.
I think it should all happen without any fuss.
So much of what so many people say is worth repeating.
I just never remember any of it.
If we stand to the left of the sign,
we see all the left-hand edges.
They will probably give tight-lipped smiles
because of what we think will happen.
If we don't. ...
When we trust that we're okay no matter what circumstances come our way, we don't need a control mode.  
Here’s what it looks and feels like for me:
My vision gets very oblique.
The most important decision we make is whether we believe we live in a friendly stratosphere.
The office is closed and funerals will not be held.
While driving his motorcycle near the town, he observed the whores circling the church and thought he could hear all their thoughts.
Ann grabbed a flashlight and checked the tires, which were OK, and then packed her g-string.
For privacy sake, I'm not going to give out his name. Suffice it to say, we were blowing up eels outside.
We missed you like fire.
I conducted monkey séances in a speakeasy that managed to get itself raided every night I did so.
The spirits never warned me.
The kitchen became a swamp of heat.
The family ate hurriedly and went out to sit on the porch in what papa called “cunt weather.”

No comments:

Post a Comment