My Blog List

Saturday, May 16, 2015

=An Easy Way to Improve Your Mood=


When I emerged from the dark days,
my hands started to sweat and my head started to spin. 
My stomach felt like a mole emerging from a hole
and being startled by the glare of Alpha Centauri.
Could you be a gnome?
An elf?
If you had magical abilities,
how would you use them?
We love looking at creepy photographs
of former mental institutions
that have fallen into disrepair.
Sometimes the true story behind these hospitals
is far worse than a wound
too large for the sword
to stop the bleeding.
The aged surgeon took a nihilistic approach.
The bad kind, that hacks and twists and drills into people's jaws, pulling out bits of flesh.
In economics, the invisible hand
is a metaphor
used by Adam Smith
to refrain from touching anything.
There's no easier way to improve your mood
than by learning things like the sentence 
"Hamlet kills Claudius" without having the faintest idea
what will happen
when they unleash the wolves in the forest.
Trust me, it's delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment