My Blog List

Sunday, May 31, 2015

=I Make an Adjustment on a Consciousness Going Too Fast=

Oh I’ve got a lovesick llama here with a lot of vivaciousness.
What’s so good about an alma mater?
Why do I need it?
I am at the center of a vast profundity!
My hand is white,
the torque delicate,
that’s how I’m able to see forever
and turn the page!
It’s either death or shit that you foretell.
Or maybe a tractor.
Whatever it is, it’s coming!
You need a lamp in a cavern.
Then you can see the primary colors.
What do you know?
The light is a military junta.
I loved a man when I was a doomed secretary.
Such a morass I was in.
But I aspired to the good.
I had an affection for antiques.
What, in the long run, could ever go wrong?
Why question a bicycle
about anything?
I flashed my teeth at a werewolf
and the werewolf just winked.




No comments:

Post a Comment