My Blog List

Thursday, October 5, 2017


My Favorite Suicide Notes of Two Lines or Less

1. You’re so vain I’ll bet you think this suicide is about you.

2. Don’t act so broken up, you big phony, I’ve been dead to you for decades!

3. Goodbye cruel world!

4. If life was supposed to be a gift, thanks but no thanks, I’m returning it for something better. Nothing at all!

5. Life sucks; then you die. I’m just cutting down on the sucks part.

6. I’ve had it up to here with being; I’m giving nothingness a try.

7. Maybe now you’ll believe me when I say, “Leave me the hell alone.”

8. That’s all folks!

9. This is one mess you can’t make me clean up.

10. Finally, I’m going to get that room of my own!

11. The only way Hell can be worst than this is if I see you all again on the other side.

12. All my life I’ve been dealing with me: now it’s your turn! Good luck!

13. Just try and spam me now!

14. To be or not to be…decided!

15. Well, excuuuuuuse me for spoiling your day!


16. brb…not!

No comments:

Post a Comment