My Blog List

Saturday, October 4, 2014

=2 poems=





Did You Know?
Did you know that a cat's penis
is sharply barbed along it's shaft?
Cats have penis spines that stimulate
ovulation in the female.
Urethral plugs can cause death in a matter of hours.
In this surgery, the narrow part of the urethra
located at the penis is removed and a wider …
I know for a fact the females were not consulted about that.


It was around this time yesterday,
I thought, Josh and I were at the Cat.
“God, how life has ...
The tubes still trailing out of his skull, mouth, throat, and penis.

Attending a children's party today
I was impaled on Vaughan's erect penis, in a state of almost equal pleasure and agony,
whilst Vaughan's hands were stroking Chloe's
shuddering body.

Someone save me, please? (sarcasm intended)


No comments:

Post a Comment