My Blog List

Thursday, June 4, 2015

=See You Perverts Later=

[Sound of phone hanging up]

Yeah,
every man, woman, and child
has a story.

As stories go,
I was sure this one was gonna eat me.
Somehow, though,
as the years have passed,
I’ve come to think of it as a friendly
barracuda.

The main character is a man
who needs no introduction;
he gives it to me long and hard
for your viewing pleasure.

In the pool out back
his thingy is still moving in the water
and it looks so big now.

A wedding will take place in that house.
You can just sense it.
That explains why he had a spare nazi flag
laying around.

The stranger is just a rearrangement
of anger.
His alienation mirrors my own.

I went upstairs to survey the ruins
and put on a sexy outfit.
Then I shut up
realizing that he could lock me up
and ruin my whole Christmas visit.
When the timer went off
he carefully pulled it out
just as the instructions said.

So it wasn't my vagina I was thinking about
when my brother slipped into the room
—with a camera! 

Any items dropped inside,
as I well knew,
are transported to another time and place.

No comments:

Post a Comment